What is a Digital Enhancement Programme?
The DEP is an innovative 6 month programme aimed to give 6 Nottinghamshire based businesses the winning edge by increasing your businesses web presence. Having an online presence is a vital requirement within many businesses, some of which do not have the resources to implement this or have little knowledge about the digital world.
Funded by Nottinghamshire County Council, and delivered by Dijitul, an award winning web design and digital marketing agency, this programme will provide you with a bespoke digital strategy and a trainee placed in your business to carry out the strategy.
Any kind of business can apply – as long as you can provide the work placement and supervision for your trainee for a maximum of 3 days a week and have the potential to grow your business through an enhanced online presence.
The young person be aged 16+ and will undergo a 6 month traineeship involving a training programme tailored to your business, supported by intense digital training via a series of workshops and one to ones in the workplace. They will be paid a training bursary through the project, and come to you following a full induction and preparatory training.
Working in partnership with an industry expert you will have access to a wealth of knowledge and have a digital strategy implemented into your business.
The benefits of the programme are;
- A more visible presence in the marketplace
- Maximise your web presence with a more user-friendly website
- A digital strategy tailored to your business’s needs and potential
- An additional member of staff for up to 6 months to carry out the digital enhancements
- An opportunity to grow and expand your business
- Increased customer numbers and sales
- Improved flexibility and diversification
- An opportunity to create a longer term job or apprenticeship
All we ask from you is
- An employer contribution of up to £500 over the six month placement – a small investment for a fantastic potential return
- Host the trainee placement for the duration of the programme
- Work with us to look at the potential to create an apprenticeship position after the programme to continue to develop your business
To apply please fill download the Employer Application Form and return to;
Dijitul Enterprise, Suite 15 Brunts Business Centre, Samuel Brunts Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 2AH.
The Deadline for Applications is 19th May 2017
Alternatively you can email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org